Nordic POP annual meeting 2020
Annual meeting 2020 is taking place in Copenhagen.
The meeting is taking place on January 7-9th 2020 at the Mærsk Tower.
The three day event will gather researchers from all Nordic POP units to present the ongoing process of their work and collaborations, and to seed the new research ideas and relationships.
It will be an intensive meeting filled up with interesting inputs in form of thematic talks, student´s talks and discussions/poster presentations, networking WP meetings, as well as social activities.
Programme, app and abstracts booklet
- The conference programme can be downloaded here.
- The conference app ”EventPilot”
The conference app ”EventPilot” (EventPilot Conference App) has the event code :”NP20”. In this app it is possible to get all the abstracts, floor plan maps, emails for the attendees, numerous posters and presentations along with other important information that will be updated throughout the meeting.
In case you already have the EventPilot conference app on your device, you only have to go to “Find Event” within the app and there use the event code “NP20”
- Conference booklet available in pdf.
Here are some important dates:
- On-line registration and abstract submission opens on the 15th of November.
- Deadline for abstract submission is set to December 7th, 2019.
- Notification about the abstract acceptance preliminary 17th December.
The suggested conference hotel is:
More information follows. You are also free to contact the organizing committee via its representative, Ragna Berthelsen, at firstname.lastname@example.org.